Improve your Pro Tools Workflow with Shortcuts

Welcome to Shortcuts For Pro Tools

This is a website dedicated to teaching the most useful keyboard shortcuts for Pro Tools specifically for those users who work in Music Production.

This course is designed to help speed up your Pro Tools work flow, so that instead of clicking through menus, you can execute your intended operation in the most efficient manner possible. There are more than 1100 Pro Tools keyboard shortcuts. After having reviewed all of them, we found that we use about 20% of them everyday in music production, while the remaining 80% of them are rarely needed.

By presenting these selected shortcuts in this way, we are making it far easier to learn and achieve expert level Pro Tools skills in a focused and efficient course.

Pro Tools Shortcuts In 5 easy lessons

This course is presented in five lessons that will teach you the essential keyboard shortcuts for most Pro Tools operations, like creating new tracks and display navigation, to more advanced operations, like clip editing, elastic audio, mix automation and much more. Each lesson is divided into four chapters. Each chapter features a video tutorial that demonstrates exactly how these shortcuts are executed, as well as a downloadable PDF file so that you can go through the same operations on your own Pro tools system.

Watch the video below to see a lesson preivew!

Start Learning Shortcuts today!

Shortcuts For Pro Tools Course

$29.99 *one time payment

  • 20 lessons with video and text.
  • Quizzes to ensure optimal learning.
  • Downloadable Pro Tools sessions to practice
  • Lifetime access to all lessons, files, PDF and videos.

About Shortcuts For Pro Tools

Shortcuts For Pro Tools was developed by Eric Morgeson.

Eric is an award-winning recording and mastering engineer, and co-founder of Studio A Recording Detroit. Since 1978, Studio A has contributed to more than 38 Gold and Platinum record awards, 18 Grammy Nominations and 2 grammy winners. In 2010 Eric began teaching Music Production and Engineering as a lecturer at The University of Michigan, using his book, Practical Exercises for Pro Tools as the course text book. Eric is an Avid certified Pro Tools Music Expert and Operator/Instructor.

Links –

Practical Exercises For Pro Tools Book

Studio A Recording – Online Mastering Services

The Most Comprehensive Course on Pro Tools Shortcuts